ZS Associates Recruitment 2019-20: Good news for freshers with BE/B.TECH, M.E/M.TECH, BCA degree in Computer or IT. ZS Associates in Gurgaon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Associate Jobs. Trained freshers or skilled people in the respective discipline can apply Online using the registration link available in the below sections of this page. Interested candidates can apply now. Also, check the eligibility criteria, requirements before applying for the ZS Associates Recruitment 2019-20.
As many graduates and freshers are searching for relevant job opportunities, Job Engg is providing the relevant job opportunities to help them. So, candidates with B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA and BCA degree can apply for the ZS Associates Off Campus Drive. The minimum eligibility criteria, recruitment process and online application are available in the below sections of this page. So, freshers are advised to check all these sections before applying for the job.
ZS Associates Recruitment 2020 for Freshers | New Delhi and Pune
Company Profile: The company provides services on consulting, software, and technology, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois. ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business.
|Company Name||ZS Associates India Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Business Technology Analyst|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Pune|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs. 6.5 L – 7 L|
|Job Discipline||IT-Software-Software Services|
|Education Requirements||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA and BCA degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE/B.Tech/ 5 Year Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech) with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or other Computer related disciplines
- Candidates should have a minimum of 65%/6.5 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 2018 and 2019 passed outs are eligible to apply
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience in primary market research
- Up to 3 years of software testing experience, preferably in business intelligence domain
- Extensive knowledge of manual testing and advanced critical thinking skills
- Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC
- ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable
- Understand the behavior of complex data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management processes and tools
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate with internal, cross-office technology teams to test technology solutions
Online Application Link for ZS Associates Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply online for ZS Associates recruitment 2019-20 drive using the following registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply