Yodlee Recruitment 2020: Are you looking for latest off campus drives in 2020? Then, you must check this post. Yodlee Pvt Limited is recruiting freshers & experienced candidates. The IT Company Intellect is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. However, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process are clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 fresh applications are invited from desired candidates for hiring Trainee vacancies. So, candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the Yodlee India Recruitment Drive 2019. The Pool Campus Drive details are available in the below sections of this page. So, apply before the link and date expires.
Yodlee Recruitment 2019 Drive for Freshers As Software Engineer | Bangalore
Company Profile: Yodlee is an American IT company that develops Software for account aggregation service that allows users to see their credit card, bank, investment, email, travel reward accounts, etc. on one screen. Also, the company specialized in build and transforming financial apps and services with access to financial data through our APIs and digital solutions for banks, developers, and innovators.
|Company Name||Yodlee India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||1 to 3 Years|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience developing large-scale enterprise software
- BE/ B.Tech or MCA or ME/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good academic record
- Willing to relocate to anywhere in India
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge on programming concepts
- Willing to relocate anywhere within India
- Computer navigation skills
- Software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skill
- General knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services
- Strong research and analytical skill
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Task and target oriented
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge
Yodlee Recruitment Process
The selection process for the Yodlee recruitment drive is as follows.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Face 2 Face Interview
- HR Interview
Candidates or Freshers with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the Yodlee recruitment drive using the below registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
Apply: Freshers Job Alerts 2019-20