Yatra.com Off Campus Drive 2020: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA freshers who are looking for latest off campus jobs has a piece good news. In the latest recruitment notification, Yatra has announced job openings for freshers and experienced candidates. So, interested candidates can apply. B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA passed outs with 0 to 2 years of experience can apply for this drive.
The Online application to apply for the Yatra Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 will be available here. However, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of Yatra.com. The company has new openings in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest freshers jobs opportunities in IT field in Yatra can apply for the current recruitment drive.
Yatra.com Off Campus Drive 2020 for B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA Freshers
Company Profile: Yatra was ranked the Most Trusted e-Commerce Travel Brand in India in the Economic Times Brand Equity Survey 2016 for the second successive year, and has won the award for ‘First Prize – Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ at the India Tourism Awards held in July 2016. Yatra Online is founded by Mr Dhruv Shringi and Mr Manish Amin in the year 2006. Since our inception, we have won many awards and accolades. We won the CNBC Awaaz Travel Award in 2014 and were rated as the Best Travel Website in IAMAI’s Annual India Digital. The headquarters is located at – Sector 20, Plot No. 272, 4th floor, Gulf Adiba, Gurugram, Haryana 122008, India.
|Company Name||Yatra Online Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs.4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ IT
- Candidates with 0 to 2 Years of experience can apply
- Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
- Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms , object-oriented design and service-oriented architecture
- Passion for writing high-quality object oriented code in Java
- Expertise in several of the following technologies: OOD (Object Oriented Design), Microservices, Collections, Multi-threading, Web Applications, Core Java , JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring , Struts, XML
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to technically lead and mentor junior engineers
The Yatra.com recruitment process is as follows.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Yatra.com Off Campus Drive 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Yatra Off Campus Drive 2020 and other freshers jobs using the following link.
More details: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: