Xoriant Off Campus Drive for Freshers As Software Engineer | Chennai (Primary Location)
- Coordination with various partners, UNIX SA , DBA , Production Support team .
- Well versed with DB activities like Export, import, masking data.
- Application logs tracing and able to do first level analysis.
- MQ ORF maintenance for Test/PROD environments.
- MQ Queue Drainage with available and licensed tools.
- NDM Setup, NDM certificate renewal and Troubleshooting on NDM issues.
- Creation and validation of NDM scripts used for connectivity and regular transmission between Application and Partner nodes.
- NDM netmap and user file maintenance in Test/PROD in terms of new and existing connectivity with other Partner nodes.
- Work with development teams to define, submit and then track infrastructure procurement requests
- Assist in defining authentication requirements and facilitate deployment of SAML, Kerberos, MFA and siteminder
- Deploy firewall, proxy plug, LB, WideIP and SSL for all applications
- Work with developers and ethical hack teams to close development and infrastructure findings for external and internal facing applications
- Ensure technology assets, platforms are shared across organization to avoid duplication
- Deployment /Backout Plan Creation for Production Deployment
- Autosys JIL Setup , Creation of Autosys JOB, ITRS Setup and validation
- Health check on environment via alert emails eg: CPU/ Memory/ FS
Education Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
- Years of Experience – 0 to 4 yrs
- Primary Skills – Unix,WebSphere, MQ
- Primary Location: Chennai
- Skills: Middleware
- Secondary Skills: UNIX
Technical / Functional Proficiency
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (OpenShift experience preferable)
- Hands on experience in container based deployment model.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using BitBucket, uDeploy, TeamCity.
- Experience in web technologies such as JVM, Oracle/Apache Web servers, application servers such as Websphere
- Hands on Experience on MQ explorer, Service Now, WinScp, SSH Client, MS Excel, MS Word, Basics of Git/Chef.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, shell scripting )
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good understanding of Authentication & Authorization tool such as Siteminder, SAML 2.0
- Good Database exposure (Oracle/SQL)
- Experience with Payments applications and processes would be advantageous
- Understanding of internetworking concepts, firewall, communication protocols is a plus
- Experience in Financial industry is preferred
- Hands on Experience on Service Now
Xoriant Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2020
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: