Wipro WILP 2020: Wipro is conducting WILP Work Integrated Learning Program for BCA and BSc freshers of 2020 batch. So, Candidates with BCA, B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics can utilize this job opportunity by applying online using the registration link given below. Moreover, check the eligibility, selection process, stipend/salary and other important details from the below portions.
Wipro WILP 2020 Work Integrated Learning Program Registration for 2020 Batch Freshers
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
|Company Name||Wipro Limited|
|Job Designation||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Year of Passing||2020 batch only|
|Education Requirements||BCA, B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics|
|Last Date To Apply||1st December 2019|
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 2020 batch pass outs are only eligible
- Candidates should have 50% or above in 10th Standard and 12th Standard
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Wipro WILP Stipend Details
After selection, candidates will get the following amount as salary/stipend per month in four years.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: Rs.15,712
- Second Year: RS.17,810
- Third Year: Rs.19,910
- Fourth Year: Rs.23,000
Wipro WILP 2020 Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview. It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2020.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th Standard and Graduation
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro WILP 2020 using the below link.
More details & Application Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: