Walk in Interview in Wipro for Freshers: Wipro walk in interview for freshers is scheduled across PAN India for various entry level jobs. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the Wipro walk-in jobs for freshers. There are various job openings including Associate Engineer, Network Data Administrator, Associate Analyst, Linux Admin, Production Specialist, TIS Service Desk, Associate Analyst (Non Voice), Technical Writer, Software Developer, Testing, etc. So, candidates who likely to apply for the Walk In Interview in Wipro for Freshers, then use the links available in the below sections of this page.
Wipro is conducting Walk In Interviews for freshers across PAN India level. There are wide range of job opportunities available in Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Coimbatore, New Delhi, Mysore, Ranchi, Itanagar, Noida, Shillong and other places of India. So, candidates with experience from 0 to 1 year can apply for the Wipro freshers jobs.
Walk In Interview in Wipro for Freshers | Across India
About Wipro: Wipro is the Indian multinational IT giant provides Digital, Technology & Business Solutions for its global clients. The company has its headquarters in Bangalore, India. Also, the company is both product based & service based IT company. It develops various products related to Personal care, Health care, Lighting, Furniture, etc. And, the services includes Digital strategy, IT services, Consulting, Outsourcing, Managed services, etc. Wipro has offices across all major cities in India.
If you are looking for an entry level job in Wipro, then you should check this post. Wipro is conducting Walk-in Interviews for freshers and candidates with 0 to 1 year experience in various IT/ ITES & BPO sector. So, candidates who are looking for great opportunities in an MNC company like Wipro should apply from here.
The eligibility for entry level jobs in Wipro varies from job to job. Here you may find various job opportunities. So, the eligibility may differ from one job category to other. So, you can find the exact eligibility criteria by visiting the corresponding job link. You can find the job designation & the application links in the below section of this page. Meanwhile, you can find the basic criteria required to apply for Wipro Job Openings.
- Any relevant degree
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to be exceeded more than 2 years
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
As said above, the job requirements will also change on the basis of the job profile. Let’s have a look into the various basic requirements for entry level jobs in IT field.
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Able to handle the production support activities in necessary situations
- Good communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good Academic Knowledge on Core Subjects
- Able to follow the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Should be polite with other team members and project members
- Handling the Client Calls
- Send daily status reports to project managers and Onsite managers
- Participating in Story Board Discussions
- Able to complete all the assigned tasks within the time frame
- Monitoring the Servers and Data Sources after production
- Validating the requests and responses
- Monitoring the Quality Control (QC) for any latest Defects and perform Root Cause Analysis
How To Apply for Walk in Interview in Wipro for Freshers?
You can apply for various job openings in Wipro using the below table. We update this table regularly based on the availability of latest jobs. So, check the latest Walkins & jobs using the below table.
|Job Designation||Job Location||Online Application Link|
|Desktop Support Administrator||Bangalore||Click Here|
|Network Data Admin||Kolkata||Click Here|
|Network Data Admin||Cochin||Click Here|