Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020: Good news for Job Seekers who are seeking for jobs in Western Railway zone. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer/ DMS Openings. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the Western Railway Jobs. Job Vacancies are available for candidates in JE- Bridge/ P way/ Works/ Civil Design Drawing & Estimation, JE-Track Machine, JE-Mechanical, JE-Electrical, JE-Signal & Telecom, Depot Material Superintendent, etc.
Huge Western Railway Jobs openings are available for candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria. So, candidates with three years Diploma in Engineering in respective Trades/ Disciplines and Matric /SSC (10th Standard) can apply now. The complete details regarding the Western Railway Recruitment are available in the below sections of this page. So, check all these important information before applying for the Western Railway Jobs.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 | JE (Junior Engineer), DMS Job Openings
About Company: Western Railway, an important part of the Indian Railway system, serves the financial capital of India, Mumbai, along with almost entire area of Gujarat and some parts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Western Railway, has played an important role in industrial, financial and social development of the Western regions of the country.
Job Description: Western Railway invites young, dynamic talented individuals to join as “Junior Engineer Trainees Trainees”. Selected candidates in this recruitment drive will have to work as Jr. Trainees and DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) across India. Also, check and apply for latest Engineering Jobs in Western Railway Zone.
|Hiring Organization||Western Railway Zone|
|Job Designation||Jr Engineer Trainee (JE), DMS (Depot Material Superintendent)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Diploma/ ITI in Engineering|
|Last Date To Apply||15th October, 2019|
Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts.
Junior Trainees: 149
- Bridge: 2 posts
- P way: 36 posts
- Works: 2 posts
- Track Machine: 1 post
- Civil Design Drawing & Estimation: 14 posts
- Carriage and Wagon: 16 posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 3 posts
- Diesel Electrical: 5 posts
- Electrical/EMU: 3 posts
- Electrical/ General Service: 7 posts
- Mechanical Design Drawing & Estimation: 2 posts
- Electrical/ TRD: 9 posts
- Electrical/ TRS: 1 post
- Mechanical(Workshop): 27 posts
- Electrical/ Workshop: 4 posts
- S & T Signal: 4 posts
- S & T Telecom: 4 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent: 8 posts
- S & T Design Drawing & Estimation: 3 posts
Candidates should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for Jr Trainee, DMS posts.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 42 years As on 01/01/2020 for UR.
JE- Bridge/ P way/ Works/ Civil Design Drawing & Estimation:
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
JE-Signal & Telecom:
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
Depot Material Superintendent:
Candidates should complete three years of diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University
- Opening date for receipt of online application form from eligible candidates: 16th September, 2019
- Last date for submitting the Online application form: 15th October, 2019
The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category.
- Single stage written examination-Computed Based Test(CBT) based examination, followed by Document Verification and Medical examination will be conducted.
- The syllabus and standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRB examination of Notified post. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Gujarati. The Questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices. 2.
- There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer
How To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment of JE 2019-20?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.rrc-wr.com on or before 15th October 2019.
For more details : Click Here
Online Application Submission Link: Click Here
***** Latest Government Engineering Jobs *****