WAPCOS Recruitment 2019-2020: WAPCOS Limited is inviting applications for the posts of Civil Engineer and Engineer Trainee jobs in Civil Department. So, candidates with B.Tech (Civil)/ BE (Civil Engineering) can apply for the WAPCOS Recruitment Drive 2019-2020. The Eligibility Criteria and the selection process are clearly provided in the below sections of this page. So, job aspirants are advised to check this complete page and guidelines to apply for the latest WAPCOS Govt Jobs.
WAPCOS Recruitment is now announced by the representatives for Engineer Trainee jobs. So, freshers can also utilize this job opportunity. Also, there are job openings for experienced candidates. Similarly, they can also apply for the Civil Engineer posts. The complete details are available in
WAPCOS Recruitment Notification 2019 | Civil Engineer (Trainee) Jobs
About Company: WAPCOS is a “MINI RATNA” and “ISO 9001:2008” accredited Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Water Resources. WAPCOS is a technology driven consultancy and EPC organization with strong global presence in the field of Water, Power and Infrastructure sectors.
Job Description: Selected candidates in the WAPCOS Limited shpould have to work as a Civil Engineer Trainee in Kolkata, Maharashtra and Orissa and Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, Engineer Trainee shall be appointed for a period of one year. However, At the end of training period, subject to satisfactory performance and Interview –cum-Presentation, he/she would be appointed in regular scale of Employment as “Engineer” in the grade of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 (IDA).
|Hiring Company||WAPCOS Limited|
|Job Designation||Civil Engineer|
|Job Location||Kolkata, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Orissa|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Qualification||B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
The eligibility criteria for the WAPCOS Recruitment 2019-2020 is as follows. So, candidates should check the eligibility before applying for the job. So, all the candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Engineer (Civil) – B.Tech (Civil) / B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks. Preference will be to the M.Tech /M.E. (Water Resources, Hydraulics, Geo-technical, Structure, Hydrology)
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – B.Tech (Civil) / B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks
- Moreover, The post of Engineer (Civil) & Engineer Trainee (Civil) are required for Projects Assignments at Kolkata, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Orissa etc. regions. However, candidates will be liable to be relocate to anywhere in India and Abroad
- Also, candidates maximum age should be 30 years As on 01.08.2019 for Engineer Trainee and 35 years for Engineer (Civil)
- Experience candidates should have 2 to 4 years for Engineer (Civil) in the pay scale of Rs. Rs.40,000- 140,000 (Revised IDA)
However, you can check the total vacancies for Civil Engineers in this section. The total no of vacancies for WAPCOS Limited Govt Jobs 2019: Engineer (Civil) & Engineer Trainee (Civil) are
Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
Engineer Trainee (Civil): 04 Posts
How To Apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2019-2020?
So, all the Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope to apply for Engineer (Civil) & Engineer Trainee (Civil) with post code no. Moreover, candidates have to send within 21 days from the date of advertisement i.e. up to 24th, September, 2019 to the following address.
Sh. Ramakrishna Mayiri, Dy. Chief Engineer,
Door No. 48-14-26, 2nd Floor, Akhila Arcade, Rama Talkies Road,
Visakhapatnam-531011, Andhra Pradesh
Finally, the advertisement link to apply check the notification is here. So, Use the below link to apply now.
Online Application Link: Click Here
***** Apply for Latest Engineering Jobs *****