Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020: Vodafone Telecom is conducting Off Campus recruitment drive for freshers for Graduate Trainee (GT) Program vacancies. So, candidates ho have done their BCS/ BCA can apply for the Vodafone Mega Off Campus Recruitment Drive in Pune. This recruitment drive will be conducted across PAN India level. The complete details regarding the upcoming Vodafone Pool Campus are available in the below sections of this page.
If you would like to apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020, then you should read this article. Here we have given the official registration link to apply for the Vodafone Recruitment Drive. The complete information of the Vodafone recruitment drive are available in the below sections of this page. So, visit this below page for more information.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 for Graduate Trainee (GT) Program Openings
Company Profile: Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. Also, The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. Moreover, The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
|Company Name||Vodafone India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Trainee (GT) Program/ Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Experience||0 to 18 months|
|Education Requirements||BCS/ BCA|
- For Graduate Trainee: BCS/ BCA
- Campus Recruitment is only for the 2018/2019 Pass-out batch students
- Candidate must have more than 60% marks(overall) in 10th, 12th/Diploma, and Graduation
- Should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Vodafone selection process
- Candidates having experience of 0 to 18 months can apply for the Vodafone recruitment
- Excellent English communication will be required
- Strong analytical skills
- Applied Thinking
- High energy and drive
- All eligible candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test (Test will be conducted on 08/01/2020)
- Candidates who clear the Online test are required to appear for GD & PI (Date will be informed soon)
- Candidates who clear GD & PI will go through HR interview (Date will be informed soon)
How To Apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020?
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: