Verisk Analytics Freshers Recruitment 2020: Verisk Analytics is conducting Off Campus recruitment drive for freshers for Entry level Jobs and Openings. So, candidates ho have completed their Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline can apply for the recruitment. This recruitment drive will be conducted in Hyderabad. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can attend the freshers recruitment drive. The complete details regarding the Verisk Analytics Freshers Recruitment are available in the below sections of this page.
If you would like to apply for Verisk Analytics Recruitment 2020, then you should read this article. We have given the official registration link to apply for the Verisk, Hyderabad jobs. The complete details of the recruitment drive are available in the official job advertisement and below portions of this page. So, visit this entire page for more information.
Verisk Analytics Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Hyderabad
Verisk looking for highly talented and motivated candidates passionate about doing industrial R&D, building and deploying AI and ML solutions for real-world problems. The areas of application are Verisk-wide and hence diverse. They include, but are not limited to, computer vision, document understanding, natural language processing, speech understanding, modeling of large-scale natural and health disasters, political risk analysis etc
|Company Name||Verisk Analytics India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Engineers & Scientists|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, IN|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Engineering Information Technology|
|Education Requirements||BS/ MS/ Ph.D. or equivalent degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BS/ MS/ Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- 2 years of educational experience including coursework in AI/ ML and relevant application areas as mentioned above
- 2 years of practical, hands-on, experience in university/ industry working on projects in the above areas
- Publications in relevant top-tier conferences or journals (strongly preferred)
- Software engineering skills in relevant programming languages including (not limited to) C/ C++, Python, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with engineering and product teams to frame business problems into scalable solutions
How To Apply for Verisk Analytics Freshers Recruitment 2020?
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: