UST Global Off Campus: UST Global is inviting applications from freshers for UST Global Off Campus Drive 2019 at Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Trivandrum, and other places. So, candidates with B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc qualification can apply to this drive. Eligible candidates have to apply before the link expires. So, hurry up! and apply for the latest UST Global freshers jobs across India. Also, here we have given the complete details of the UST Global Pool Campus Drive on this page. Visit the below sections of this page and read all the requirements before applying for the drive.
UST Global Off Campus Drive 2019 is scheduled to hire Associate Software Developer jobs for 2018, 2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc pass outs. The detailed overview of the current recruitment drive are given below. So, we advise all the freshers candidates to check all these details.
UST Global Off Campus 2019 Recruitment Drive
About Company: UST Global is a American multinational IT company headquartered in United States. The company has delivery centers & offices in Asian countries like India. It has branches across various main Cities including Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Trivandrum, etc,. UST Global is currently recruiting freshers for entry level jobs in these places. Let’s have a look at the job overview.
|Company Name||UST Global|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Developer|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA/M.Sc|
|Eligible Batches||2018, 2019 Pass Out|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
UST Global Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have the following eligibility criteria to participate in the recruitment drive
- B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering, IT, Electronics, Electrical), MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- 2018, 2019 Pass outs
- Should have 60% marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation
- Candidates should not have any backlogs
UST Global Off Campus Recruitment Process
The Off Campus Recruitment Process for UST Global is given here. UST Global selection procedure consists of three rounds.
- Written Test – Consists of questions on General Aptitude
- Group Discussion – Topic Based
- Personal Interviews (Technical, HR) – Questions will be asked to check the candidates technical skills, communication skills and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Technical Skills
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- Good Analytical Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Candidates have to carry the following important documents and certificates to the drive.
- 10th, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, PG Mark sheet copies
- 2 Passport size photos
- Carry a Govt Id Proof original
- Entrance Pass or Interview invitation Email
How To Apply for UST Global Off Campus Drive?
You can apply for UST Global Pool Campus Drive 2019 through many ways. Currently, UST Global us hiring for Associate Software Engineer jobs. The recruitment drive is for 2018, 2019 pass outs. Selected candidates in the drive have to work in offices of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum. So, interested candidates can apply using the following application link.
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
- 1: Visit the Official Careers link of UST Global, Click Here
- 2: Check the instructions available on the site
- 3: Update your profile and details
- 4: Upload your latest updated resume and apply
We hope that the current job vacancies are very helpful for the Freshers who wish to attend for UST Global Off Campus 2019 Drives across India. All the Fresher contenders need to register themselves by utilizing the web portal of UST Global. All the information regarding registration are given in a detailed manner in the above section. Hence, we suggest the candidates to follow the latest Off Campus Drives 2019 link for more jobs.
You may also like the below table containing trending off campus jobs and freshers jobs.
[table id=5 /]