United Airlines Recruitment 2019-20: Are you looking for latest job openings? then, you must check this post. United Airlines is recruiting freshers & Experienced candidates. The company is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019, 2018, 2017 pass outs can apply now. However, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process is clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification. So, check and apply for the United Airlines Recruitment for Associate Analyst jobs.
United Airlines Recruitment 2019-20 for Freshers (Gurgaon) – Associate Jobs
Job Overview and Responsibilities: United’s Maintenance & Engineering operation collects mountains of data, including maintenance plans, log pages, task sign-offs, schedule reliability performance, aircraft routing, part availability, and more. The Tech Ops Business Intelligence team will be tasked to deliver the right information to the right people in the right format at the right time, all with the goal of enabling better operational decisions that improve United’s flight completion rate, on-time performance, productivity, and cost. This includes both performance trends looking backward, real-time operational status, and expectations looking forward. The team has four core responsibilities: data validation, KPI design, dashboard creation, and automation.
Extract data from a variety of sources to assist in building operational dashboards and reports Curate tables and views that serve as the “single source of truth” for United’s Tech Ops data Automate existing manual reports and processes to improve operational throughput Document the Tech Ops data landscape, maintain an inventory of reports.
|Company Name||United Airlines Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Analyst|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, HR IN|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Tech Ops / Maintenance – Management & Administrative|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Superior attention to accuracy and detail
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Airline experience or knowledge of airline operations preferred
- Familiarity with relational database structures preferred
- Proven comfort working with very large data sets preferred
- Experience in querying relational databases using SQL (Teradata, Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, etc.) preferred
- Data visualization skills using one or more reporting tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, ggplot2, etc.) preferred
- Exposure to statistical and analytical methods preferred
How To Apply for United Airlines Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply for the United Airlines Recruitment for Associate Analyst – Tech Ops Business Intelligence using the following link.
More details & Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: