Data loss is an unappealing aspect of the digital world that will affect many computer users at some point. It’s incredibly easy to delete crucial data unintentionally, which might cause undue stress while you try to recover them. Fortunately, Data Recovery Software can recover corrupted or deleted data from a variety of storage devices. You may use this data recovery program to recover files, documents, videos, photographs, and other data types. These apps support a wide range of standard file types, including PNG, RTF, PDF, HTML, JPG, MP3, etc.
Below we have provided a list of the Top Data Recovery Software, along with their most popular features. Let’s Dive in!
iBeesoft is data recovery software for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and other platforms. It can recover deleted and lost files from desktops, USB flash drives, Android phones, laptops, and other devices. iBeesoft can recover lost data quickly and thoroughly, regardless of the cause of the data loss.
- iBeesoft offers a filter for categorizing the scanned results based on the path, time, and kind.
- Before recovery, the tool will allow you to preview text files, documents, images, and so on.
- Pictures, audio, movies, documents, archives, and other file kinds are all supported for recovery.
Stellar data recovery software is best in market for business users. The platform includes numerous scan choices, allowing you to customize the scan to the sort of data loss. The platform also has powerful search capabilities, making it simple to locate and extract the most relevant data.
Stellar Data Recovery also supports all file formats and disks, which is a significant advantage.
- Data can be quickly recovered from a crashed Windows system.
- Data that has been deleted can be recovered from an encrypted drive.
- It can ecover up to 1 GB of lost or deleted data from Windows for free.
TogetherShare provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for corporations and businesses. It allows the recovery of all types of files such as movies, images, documents, emails, etc. The software is simple to use and will allow you to recover the data in three simple steps. The tool supports FAT 12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, ext 2, ext 3, and other file systems.
- It can restore data from inaccessible hard drive partitions.
- With the premium version, you can recover an unlimited number of files.
- One enterprise license can be used on an unlimited number of PCs.
#4) Wondershare Recoverit
Wondershare is one of the most effective data recovery tools in its price range. It works flawlessly with various storage devices such as camcorders, hard drives, memory sticks, and USB flash drives. It is a data recovery application that allows you to recover data from any device or medium. It supports more than 1000 file formats.
- Wondershare Recoverit employs patent technology to recover videos that have been concealed for a long time.
- It can repair video files in a variety of formats.
- It is capable of repairing numerous videos at the same time.
- It can recover data from a crashed PC.
#5) EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery features different functionality, including inadvertently deleted file restoration, formatted recovery, virus attack recovery, hard disc damage, empty recycling bin, OS crash retrieval, lost partition recovery, and RAW partition recuperation.
It can recover information from many device types such as PCs, laptops, hard drives, pen drives, digital cameras, video players, etc.
- It helps you to retrieve lost information after a malware attack.
- The results can be filtered out by file type.
- You can get your lost partition back.
#6) Disk Drill
Disk Drill is one of Windows and Mac’s top data recovery software since it can recover lost or deleted data from any internal and external storage devices without having to worry. Users can explore and preview deleted NTFS and FAT files. Flash disks, memory cards, and hard drives are supported by this tool.
- It searches all file formats and recovers them.
- The user interface is modern and allows you to retrieve your recovered data quickly.
- Disk Drill helps you recover the whole partition of your hard disk.
AnyRecover for Windows is a valuable data recovery tool that allows you to recover any file from various situations and devices. It enables you to recover all of your device’s lost, destroyed, or inaccessible data. It is a data recovery software that comes in both a free and premium edition.
- You can scan at high-speed thanks to the unique algorithms.
- It enables you to recover all of your device’s lost, destroyed, or inaccessible data.
- Allows you to quickly locate a lost file based on its type and date.
#8) Aiseesoft Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Data Recovery is software that may recover deleted or lost files from a computer, hard drive, memory card, or another storage device. You can recover images, audio, videos, documents, emails, and other types of data. It can recover data that has been mistakenly lost or deleted due to a formatted partition, hard drive difficulties, a RAW hard disc, or a crashed computer.
- It features a robust search feature that will assist you in swiftly locating lost data.
- It scans data quickly.
- All deleted files can be found using the deep scan feature.
#9) Wise Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery helps recover files in the event of an unintentional recovery, formatted drives, or a system crash. It can work with a hard disc, an external hard drive, a USB drive, a memory card, a digital camera, a desktop or laptop computer, a mobile phone, an MP3 player, or other storage media. It supports the file systems FAT 12/16/32, exFAT, and NTFS. The Wise Data Recovery tool is compatible with all Windows versions (Windows XP and later).
- Before scanning, you can choose which file formats to scan.
- It support with all versions of Windows.
- You can recover your lost files, documents, emails, and so on.
Piriform’s Recuva is a lightweight freeware data recovery solution for Windows that allows you to recover files from your hard drive, memory cards, floppy discs, iPod or MP3 player, and other devices. It can help recover data from recently formatted or damaged hard drives.
- Unsaved word documents can be recovered.
- It works with every version of Windows and 40 different languages.
- This software has an easy-to-use wizard for retrieving your file.
That’s it! In this article, we reviewed and compared the best data recovery software. If you are looking for dependable and trusted data recovery software, we strongly advise you to try iBeesoft, which restores your data in a single click!