Thomson Reuters Internship Jobs 2019-2020: Good news for freshers and students who are seeking for an Internship in India. Thomson Reuters is accepting registrations from eligible candidates for Internship Program across India. So, all the eligible ambitious students can apply now for Technology Internship Program. As per the official advertisement, The program will run from December 2019 to May 2020 and the opportunity is based in Ahmadabad.
Thomson Reuters seeking talented, ambitious students to be considered for our Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. Tax & Accounting has some of the best and most trusted businesses and brands in the market today and is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporation, law firms and government.
Thomson Reuters Internship Jobs for BTech Freshers | Ahmedabad
The Internship is designed in such a way that it offers a full time experience, where the intern is assimilated into a specialized group and works under the guidance of an experienced Manager. The outcome of the intern experience as we’ve designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Internship Jobs|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BTech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
BTech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree students pursuing degrees and requiring Internship part of the academic course / curriculum.
Candidates should have a strong written and verbal communication skills
Thomson Reuters Internship Requirements
- Strong numeric and problem solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, SQL is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers and WAN connections
- Knowledge with systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) a plus
Online Application Link
Eligible students can apply for the Thomson Reuters Internship Jobs using the below registration link.
Apply: Internship Jobs