TE Connectivity Jobs: Are you searching for latest career opportunities in TE Connectivity? then, you care at the right place. The company is inviting applications from freshers for various entry level jobs. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility (B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc) can apply for the TE Connectivity Job Openings now. Currently, the company is recruiting for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs. So, candidates who likes to start their career in Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Drafting, Medical Device Engineer, Engineering fields can apply for these jobs. The complete details of the TE Connectivity Jobs are available in the below sections of this page.
TE Connectivity Jobs have a lot of competition among Engineering Graduates. Most of the recent Engineering pass outs and freshers shows interest in TE Connectivity Freshers Jobs. So, we have gathered all the latest jobs available in TE Connectivity from various sources. Interested candidates can check the below sections to check the eligibility criteria, selection process and online application links.
TE Connectivity Jobs for Freshers | Across India
About Company: TE Connectivity is a technology based company that expertise in designing and manufacturing connectivity and sensing products for various industries such as automotive, industrial equipment, communications systems, aerospace, defense, medical, consumer electronics and energy. Also, With over 350 design engineers and a global presence in all major medical device hubs, TE is a leading partner of leading medical technology companies around the world for their next generation medical devices.
TE India’s corporate responsibility programs align with business areas and corporate values, while respecting the relevant provisions of the Indian Companies Act of 2013 on corporate social responsibility. The company has various branches across India like Bangalore, Mumbai, etc.
|Hiring Company||TE Connectivity India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE /B.Tech or ME/ M Tech in Mechanical/ Materials/ Bio-medical Engineering|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE /B.Tech or ME/ M Tech in Mechanical/ Materials/ Bio-medical Engineering from top-tier institutes with high academic scores and demonstrated ability to be involved in a variety of technical and academic activities
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering or Material Science from reputed institutions would be an added advantage
- 0-2 years of demonstrated experience in area of academics, research and innovation
- Also, candidates should have a good percentage throughout the academics
- Full Time Degree in any Engineering Specialization
- Strong knowledge on Academic Subjects and other Core Engineering Subjects
TE Connectivity Jobs Requirements
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills and verbal skills
- Responsible for product development and qualification from market definition to production and marketing
- Assist supplier qualification for new products to ensure suppliers provide quality parts, materials and services for new or improved manufacturing processes
- Able to understand the clients requirements and Business Process
The candidates selection process comprises of following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Managerial Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Candidates whop like to apply for latest freshers jobs in TE Connectivity, can apply now directly by visiting the links available below.
Graduate Engineer Trainee @ Bangalore: Click Here
Also, check latest available Engineering Jobs for freshers on Job Engg Website now.