Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020: Are you looking for latest off campus drives in 2019? Then, you must check this post. Tata Communications is recruiting freshers & experienced candidates. The Company is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019 pass outs can apply now. Moreover, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process are clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification. Also, this recruitment is for all major locations like Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, etc.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 fresh applications are invited from desired candidates for hiring Trainee vacancies. So, candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2019. The Pool Campus Drive details are available in the below sections of this page. So, apply before the link and date expires.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020 for B.E/B.Tech Freshers
Company Profile: Tata Communications is an Indian telecommunications company formerly called VSNL Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of sub-sea fiber and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fiber.
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Job Designation||Network Engineer/Project Management/Project Implementation|
|Job Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E / B.Tech (ECE, EEE & Telecommunication)|
|Date & Time of Drive||19th October, 2019 – 8.30am|
- Education: Graduate in any discipline
- Experience: 0-2 years experience
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required
- Also, candidates should not have any existing arrears
- Candidates should be passed outs from 2019 only
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge on programming concepts
- Able to work under the guidance of Team Lead
- Willing to relocate anywhere within India
- Should be able to communicate affectively with the Team members & Project Management
- Able to handle the client calls
The selection process for the Tata Communications recruitment drive is as follows.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Face 2 Face Interview (Technical Interview)
- HR Interview
Application Link for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020
Candidates or Freshers with above eligibility criteria can apply for the drive using the below registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: