State Street Recruitment 2019-20: B.Sc, B.tech, BCA freshers who are looking for latest job openings in State Street can apply now using the registration link available in the below portions of this page. It is mandatory for the candidates to click on the Application link to complete the online registration process. Also, candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process and Job Requirements on this page.
State Street India is inviting applications from freshers for various entry level job openings. So, candidates who are looking for IT Jobs can apply now. If you have the basic eligibility criteria, you can now apply for the latest State Street Recruitment Drive 2019. This recruitment drive is applicable for all the Bachelor Degree holders from the respective discipline.
State Street Recruitment 2019-20 for B.Sc, B.tech, BCA Freshers | Apply Now
Company Profile: State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second United States bank on the list of oldest banks in continuous operation; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.
|Company Name||State Street India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||L1 Support – Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.Sc, B.tech, BCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc, B.tech, BCA
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Minimum 0-1 years experience
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
- Willing to work in 24×6 Support work boundaries
- Pro-active problem solving attitude, Analytical skills, Strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of UNIX, i.e. navigation in Directories, basic commands
- Familiarity with Autosys, PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting
- Ability to collaborate with global teams as well as work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Passion to trouble-shoot issues
How To Apply for State Street Recruitment 2019?
Apply for the latest job vacancies in State Street using the following registration link.
You May Also Like To Apply: