SAP Off Campus Drive 2020: SAP is conducting Mega Off Campus recruitment drive for freshers for trainee vacancies. So, candidates ho have completed their Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline can apply for the Recruitment. This recruitment drive will be conducted across PAN India level. So, candidates with B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech qualification can attend the SAP Pool Campus 2020. The complete details regarding the upcoming SAP Recruitment Drive are available in the below sections of this page.
If you would like to apply for SAP Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019-2020, then you should read this article. Here we have given the official registration link to apply for the SAP Off Campus Drive. The complete information of the recruitment drive are available in the below sections of this page. So, visit this entire page for more information.
SAP Off Campus Drive 2020 for B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech Freshers
Are you looking for latest off campus drives in 2019? Then, you must check this post. SAP Limited is recruiting freshers & experienced candidates. The IT Company Intellect is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019, 2018, 2017 pass outs can apply now. Moreover, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process are clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification.
|Company Name||SAP India Ltd|
|Job Designation||Support Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Employment Type||Regular Full Time|
|Education Requirements||BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA with a minimum of 65%
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- Candidates must have excellent programming skills
- Academic percentage should be equal to or more than 60% in 10th & 12th Standard
- Year of Graduation – 2017 ,2018, 2019
- High performance and Learning orientation
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts with sound Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Good knowledge on programming concepts
- Able to work under the guidance of Team Lead
- Willing to relocate anywhere within India
- Should be able to communicate effectively with the Team members & Project Management
- Able to handle the client calls
The selection process for the SAP recruitment drive is as follows.
- Resume screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview 1
- Technical Interview 2
- Manager Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for SAP Off Campus Drive 2020?
So, Candidates or freshers with above eligibility criteria can apply for the drive using the below registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply