Samsung Electronics Careers 2020: Are you an Engineering Fresher and looking for a job in a company like Samsung Electronics?, then this post is for you. Here you can get the latest updates of Samsung Electronics Recruitment 2019-2020. Samsung is inviting applications from freshers for Samsung Electronics Careers and Entry Level Jobs. So, all the candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now for the Samsung Electronics Recruitment Drive. The complete details are given in the below portions of this page. So, we advise all the interested candidates to check the Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process, Salary and other details.
Freshers can apply for entry level jobs through Samsung Electronics Careers portal now. Currently, the company is conducting interviews and recruitment drives across various locations in India. There are various job openings available for freshers in Samsung India Careers. The jobs are available in Research and Development, Design, Sales and Marketing, General Management and other fields. So, all the freshers and candidates who want to kick start their career in these fields can apply now for the latest job openings in Samsung India Careers.
Samsung Electronics Careers 2020 for Freshers Jobs
About Company: Samsung is one of the world’s No 1 conglomerate company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The company has many subsidiaries and affiliated businesses allover the globe. Similarly, Samsung Electronics is famous its products in India especially for electronic gadgets. Moreover, Samsung Electronics is well known for the world’s largest information technology company, consumer electronics maker and chip designing.
On this page, you can find latest job openings in Samsung Electronics India. Just before going through the registration process, let’s have a look at the complete job overview, Samsung Recruitment Process, Eligibility and other details on this Job Engg page.
|Hiring Company||Samsung Electronics India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Engineer/ Engineer -black Box Testing|
|Industry Type||IT/ Electronics/ Chip Designing|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Qualification||Any Engineering Degree|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2019 Pass Outs|
|Eligibility||Freshers and Experienced|
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Also, candidates should have a good academic record in their academics
- Candidates who already appeared for Samsung recruitment drive in last 6 months are need not to apply
- Good to have any certifications relevant to the job profile
- Eligible branches: B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech CS/IT/EC/EE & Instrumentation
- Location of Posting: Noida
Samsung Electronics Careers Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for Samsung Electronics consists of following interview rounds.
- Written Test (Online or Offline Test) consists of questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning and English Grammar
- Coding Test – 3 Hours consists of Technical questions related to the subject. This can be the Online Test
- Technical Interview is a face to face interview to test the candidates academic knowledge and experience
- HR Interview is a face to face interview to check the candidates analytical thinking, decision making skills
Documents You May Need
Candidates need to have the following documents in hand when attending the Samsung Electronics Recruitment.
- All Mark Sheet copies
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated Resume
- Entry Pass/ Copy of Email Invitation Letter
How To Apply for Samsung Electronics Recruitment Drive 2020?
If you are looking to apply for Samsung Electronics Recruitment drives, then you can apply now using the below links. We used to gather relevant links and put them here. Candidates who wish to apply for the Samsung Electronics latest jobs can apply now.
Candidates can apply for this position by the following the link or send your resumes to [email protected]
Application Link: Click Here
Samsung Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer, Software Tester Jobs
- Education Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. / IDD (Dual Degree – B.Tech + M.Tech / B.E. + M.E.) / M.Tech
(UG – B.Tech / B.E. Mandatory)
- CGPA : 6 Or Above
- Passout Year : 2019 Only
Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: