Red Hat Hiring Freshers 2019-20: The recruiters of Red Hat are looking for B.E, B.Tech, Degree (CSE/IT) and MCA candidates who have the skill to work as a Associate Quality Engineer in Bangalore location. If you are searching for the Red Hat Recruitment 2019-20 in Bangalore for freshers and experience candidates, then apply for this recruitment now. As per the current recruitment drive, candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience can have the chance to attend the Red Hat Recruitment 2019-20 Drive.
The Online application link to apply for the Red Hat Freshers Recruitment 2019-20 Drive is attached to the end of this page. And, you can also check the Red Hat Eligibility Criteria, Requirements and other important details from this page. So, You will get an idea whether you are eligible to apply for the drive or not. However, you can go through the below sections to apply for the Red Hat Jobs In Bangalore.
Red Hat Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer in Bangalore – Apply Now
One of the topmost IT Giant is ready to hire suitable fresher candidates and experienced candidates into their organization. As we all know, Many of the unemployed people are curiously waiting to get their dream job IT field. So, Those who are willing to join the REd HAt India company can use this wonderful chance. Below you can get the direct application link to register for RedHat Job Openings 2019-20.
Job Profile: As an Associate Quality Engineer, you will get the opportunity to make significant contributions and improvements to Red Hat’s quality engineering (QE) processes and infrastructure while also participating in upstream testing efforts in the open source community.
Company Description: Red Hat connects an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. Also, it offers various services including cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Moreover, Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
|Company Name||RedHat India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience Required||0 to 3 Years|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or appropriate industry experience
- Good Academic Record
- Excellent Coding/ Programming Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing software primarily using Java
- Good knowledge of test automation using frameworks
- Understanding of the open source way of building software, positive attitude, and a desire to share ideas openly
- Basic understanding of the principles of reliable distributed systems and middleware, including cloud technologies like Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Understanding of the importance of testing
- Familiarity with software development environments, preferably GitHub and Apache Maven
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues
- Develop software for the Red Hat Middleware transactions suite of offerings with a community-based software development approach
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities under the mentorship of other engineers in the team
- Collaborate with the team members and additionally with the quality engineering (QE) and documentation teams
- Collaborate with other teams within Red Hat to integrate middleware technology into other platforms
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our current code base as and when required
- Develop ideas for new components
How To Apply (Red Hat Hiring Freshers)?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Red Hat Freshers Recruitment Drive using the following link.
More details & Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: