PWC Recruitment 2020: The team of PWC India Private Limited is looking for skilled Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech candidates for Intern/Trainee Jobs in Delhi NCR. So, aspirants who have the passion to join up with the PWC Team need to focus on this page to know the latest information. Moreover, apply for all the latest job openings in PWC India using the links available in the below sections of this page. Also, apply before the last date to application.
If you are eligible, then you can easily apply for the PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment 2020 Drive through the Online Registration link attached to the end of this page. 2019, 2020 Batch passed out freshers can only have the chance to apply for the PWC Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi and other places of India.
PWC Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Associate | PAN India
Company Profile: At PwC, The purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. The company network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. In India, PwC has offices in these cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Raipur.
Job Description: A career in our Analytics Data Assurance practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
|Company Name||PWC India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||June 19, 2020|
- Any relevant Degree
- Able to relocate to work in Delhi NCR
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
How To Apply for PWC Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the PWC Recruitment 2020 using the following links.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: