PGCIL Recruitment through GATE: GATE 2020 Exam contenders has a piece of good news. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is inviting applications for Executive Trainee Jobs. So, candidates from Electrical, Electronics and Civil disciplines can apply now. Also, you can know the Cut Off Qualify marks, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc on this page. Moreover, All the GATE 2020 aspirants are advised to go through the PGCIL official notification to check all the details.
If you are a GATE Exam qualifier and looking for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020, then you should read this article. All the GATE aspirants have a dream to work in Public Sector Undertakings. There are a many reasons for choosing PSU companies. We have discussed all these points in PSU Jobs (previous post). PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs are released now. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for the Power Grid Recruitment Drive.
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE
About PGCIL: PGCIL (Power Grid) is a Navaratna status company engaged in Power Transmission Business. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is headquartered in Gurugram, India. As per its claim, The company transmits more than 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network.
|Hiring Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Designation||Executive Trainee|
|Appointment Type||Full Time/ Permanent|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- per month|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engg)/ from recognized university|
|Eligible Batches||GATE 2020 Qualified Candidates|
|Opening & Closing Dates||Available Soon|
Let’s have a look into the eligibility criteria for the POWER GRID Recruitment Through GATE 2020
- All the applying candidates for PGCIL should have a valid score in GATE 2020 Exam
- Candidates with specialization and GATE score in Electrical(EE), Electronics(EC) and Civil(CE) are eligible to apply
- Also, candidates age should not be more than 28 years
- The total percentage of marks should be 65% or equivalent CGPA
- Electrical Branch(EE) are Electrical/Electrical(Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering(Electrical) are eligible to register for the PGCIL Asst Engineer Trainee jobs
- The eligible disciplines for the recruitment in Electronics Branch(EC) are Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Register online in www.powergridindia.com for Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2020
- Shortlisted candidates are called for the Group Discussion and Interview
- Weightage of marks for calculating the final score: 85% from GATE 2020, 3% from Group Discussion, and 12% from Personal Interview
Documents You May Need
Candidates have to keep their GATE 2020 Admit card and GATE 2020 scorecard safely for further rounds and recruitment drives.
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE Online Application Form
The Online application form to apply for the Power Grid will be available here. However, check the official notification link before applying online.
Notification Link: Click Here