ONGC Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers: Candidates who have applied for ONGC Jr Assistant Posts can download the previous year question papers here. If you are applying for Junior level posts in ONGC like Assistant Technician (A2), Junior Assistant (A1) and Junior Health Attendant (W1), then you can download the PDF papers now. Also, you can make use of these ONGC previous year question papers for Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician and other posts.
ONGC Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF documents are available now. You can use these question papers as part of your exam preparation. There are various trades in ONGC Junior Assistant Posts like Jr Assistant (Accountants), Jr Assistant (Material Management), Junior Assistant (Official Language), Junior Asst (Personnel Administration). You can check the model question papers along with the previous year papers on this page.
ONGC Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF Download
About ONGC: ONGC is a MahaRatna PSU which contributes 70% of India’s domestic oil and gas production. Most of the young graduates and Engineering Job Seekers shows interest in ONGC. Since, it offers the best salaries, benefits and allowances for its employees. So, all the candidates shows interest in ONGC Junior Assistant Jobs.
ONGC Jr Asst Jobs notification will be available soon. So, candidates who wish to apply for these jobs can download these old question papers and start the exam preparation. More you prepare, more you can get the confidence. Moreover, you can download the model papers, sample papers and other study materials available on the Job Engg.
The Exam Pattern for ONGC Junior Assistant Jobs include the following pattern. Candidates have to face a computer-based test for 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, 80 marks will come from relevant subjects.
- Jr Assistant (Material Management): Candidates who are appearing for Jr Asst (Material Management) should have to face 80 questions from the respective subject matter of B.Sc Physics or B.Sc Mathematics and M.S Office.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Candidates who are appearing for Junior Asst (Accountant) should have to face 80 questions from the respective subject matter of B.Com qualification and M.S Office
- Junior Assistant(Official language): Similarly, Candidates who are appearing for Jr Asst (Official Language) should have to face 80 questions from the respective subject matter of Hindi Language, Hindi to English Translation/ Vice-versa and M.S Office
- Jr Assistant(Personnel Administration): 80 questions on Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Composition and M.S Office
- The remaining 20 questions for the above jobs will be from Interpersonal skills, Logical Reasoning, Analytical, Comprehension Ability, Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation Skills, and General Awareness are common for all the above posts.
The recruitment process for the ONGC Junior Assistant Jobs includes the following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
Download ONGC Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers for Accountant, English, General Awareness, Computers and more
Finally, the links to download the ONGC Jr Assistant previous question papers is here. So, candidates who are waiting to download the PDF files can start the available papers for free.
- English Question Paper: Click Here
- Aptitude Question Paper: Click Here
- Accountant Question Paper: Click Here
- General Awareness Question Paper: Click Here
- Computers Science Model Paper: Click Here
- Physical Science: Click Here
****** Check for more Previous Question Papers ******