Nvidia System Software Engineer Jobs: We are looking for a System Software Engineer for NVIDIA’s GeForceNow cloud gaming platform. What you’ll be doing: As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
Nvidia System Software Engineer Job Openings 2020 for Freshers
The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
|Job Designation||System Software Engineer|
|Job Location||India, Pune|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Experience||0 to 1 year|
|Job Discipline||Computer game company|
|Education Requirements||Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
Infosys Job Openings: Click Here
How To Apply for Nvidia System Software Engineer Jobs 2020?
Candidates can apply directly using the following link.
Nvidia System Software Engineer Jobs: Click Here