NTT Data off Campus Drive 2019-2020: As many people are searching for Off Campus Drives, Job Engg is providing the active links to apply for latest recruitment drives. Similarly, here you can check and apply for latest job openings in NTT Data. Currently, The Company is inviting applications from fresher’s and experienced candidates for entry level jobs and mid level jobs in Engineering and IT fields. So, eligible candidates can apply now.
NTT Data off Campus Drive is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech CS/IT/ECE 2019 batch across India. The eligibility criteria to attend the pool campus drive are clearly given in the AMCAT official job advertisement. So, candidates are advised to check the AMCAT job overview before applying for the NTT Data Pool Campus Drive.
NTT DATA Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019-20, Bangalore | Apply Now
About Company: NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Job Description: As a Service Desk Engineer you are responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
|Company Name||NTT Data Corporation|
|Job Designation||Service Desk Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- CS/IT/ECE are considered 2019 batch. (History of Arears not more than 2)
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Bangalore, White Field office (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How To Apply for NTT DATA Off Campus Recruitment Drive?
Eligible Engineering candidates can apply using the following link.