Neustar Off Campus Jobs 2019-20: BE, BTech, MCA Freshers are invited for latest job openings in Neustar now. The company has entry level job vacancies to hire for Associate Software Engineers in Test. Also, you can find various other jobs including Software Engineer, S/W Developer, Software Testing, etc. If you are searching for similar kind of jobs in IT field, then apply for the Neustar Off Campus Jobs now. The complete details are available on this page. So, check the details like Eligibility, requirements, etc before completing the online registration process.
BE, BTech, MCA freshers with 0 to 2 years of experience can now apply for the Neustar Software Engineer jobs. The company has wide range of opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates in IT field. So, candidates who are seeking for a job in IT sector can apply for the Neustar Off Campus Drive 2019-20 in Bangalore and other locations in India.
Neustar Off Campus Jobs for B.Tech/MCA Freshers in Bangalore | Apply Now
Company Profile: Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Moreover, The company offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions. Also, it serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100.
Job Profile: The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product.
|Company Name||Neustar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Good written skills
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
Neustar Recruitment Process
Candidates selection sill be based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Technical Interview 1
- Technical Interview 2
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Neustar Off Campus Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Neustar Off Campus Recruitment Drive and latest Software Engineer Jobs using the following links.
More details & Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: