NCRTC Recruitment 2019-20 for Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts: National Capital Region Transport Corporation is inviting applications from Indian Citizens for recruiting Jr Engineers in Civil department. So, candidates with work experience with Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies as mentioned in the job advertisement can apply now. The complete details are available in the below sections of this page.
NCRTC Recruitment 2019-20 for Junior Engineer/ Civil Posts (Experienced)
About NCRTC: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Sector Company of Govt of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs. NCRTC is for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR). And, ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
Job Description: NCRTC invites applications from experienced persons having work experience with Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies for the post of Junior Engineer-II (Civil). The details of the post is given below
|Company Name||National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Location||States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs.27500/- to 97350/-|
|Experience Required||Minimum 3 yeras|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree, Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- A Minimum 03 (Three) years’ experience in Civil construction works. Out of which one year should be in construction work in Metro Rail/ Railways project.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering & Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakhs per annum
- Maximum Age limit should be 30 Years As on 07.12.2019
- Un Reserved: 16
- OBC: 11
- SC: 06
- ST: 03
- EWS: 04
- Total: 40
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
- The selection will be made through a written examination. Date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
How To Apply for NCRTC Recruitment (Junior Engineer Civil) Jobs?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, provided in the application. Also, All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
More details & Application form: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: