Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: Good News! Mindtree is inviting applications from B.E, B.Tech, MCA 2019 batch, 2020 batch freshers for entry level software engineering jobs. If you want to quick start your career as an IT Employee, then choose Mindtree as your first choice. Since, Mindtree is one of the top most MNC IT companies in India. Moreover, Mindtree provides good salary packages for freshers as well.
Here you can apply for the upcoming Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2019 using the registration link available in the below portion. So, Candidates who are seeking for Entry Level Jobs in IT company like Mindtree should look at this page. Moreover, the Mindtree Ltd is one of best multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Registration Link for 2019 Batch – BE/BTech Freshers
Mindtree representatives are ready to conduct the Mindtree Off Campus 2019 across India. Yet, We all know creating a new job & identifying the right candidates is a crucial task for employers in the IT Sector. Human Resource Management can identify the right talent suitable to the job profile. Mindtree want to hire freshers for junior software developers, associate software engineer jobs. So, apply to this pool campus drive as soon as possible. Moreover, Check the complete details of this drive before applying for these vacancies. Let’s have a look at the overview of this recruitment.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Overview
|Company Name||Mindtree Limited|
|Job Designation||Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS)|
|Salary||INR 2.97 LPA.|
|Job Type||Full Time/ Permanent|
|Experience||2019 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Hi there! Apply for Mindtree Pool Campus Drive 2019 for 2018 Batch, 2019 Batch B.E, B.Tech, MCA Passed Outs. Visit Freshers Job Alerts for more jobs.
About the Position: Selected candidates in this drive are taken into the Mindtree family as a trainee s/w engineer. Candidates have to perform daily tasks as per the requirement.
- Interact with the Team Lead, Project Lead to gather all the assigned tasks.
- Complete all the tasks within the time.
- Also, candidates should be able to communicate with the clients in the daily status report call.
- Candidates should be able to work under project manager instructions.
- Moreover, communicate with the colleagues, project team effectively to keep up the good work.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Selection Process
Mindtree selection process is like most of the IT companies. The candidate recruitment process starts with an Online Exam. The Exam consists of questions related to Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal English & Coding. Candidates who shortlisted in the first round considered for further interview selection process. They include Technical Interview, Face to Face Interview, HR Interview. If you are applying for Mindtree Freshers Jobs, You can check the Job Engg site for placement papers and interview questions.
If you have a question, What is the Eligibility Criteria? then read the below lines.
The eligibility criteria depends on the type of drive. Also, the company has the authority to describe & mention the eligibility guidelines. They Include-
- 2019 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation
- Applying candidates should have a good academic percentages.
- Preference will be given to the 2020 batch, 2019 batch passed outs batches in the Off Campus Drive
- Candidates should be able to submit all the essential certificates, documents on the first day of joining.
- Selected candidates should be able to work at any of the Mindtree company offices like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Kolkata, Cochin.
- Also, candidates should not undergone any online campus assessment hosted by Mindtree in the last 3 months.
- Service Agreement: INR 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the date of Joining
Documents You May Need
Candidates must carry all the important documents as mentioned below.
- 10th Class to Under Graduation Mark Sheets
- Updated Resume
- Govt ID Card Proof
- Valid PAN Card with your name
- 1 set of Photocopies
Online Application Form
The online application form to register yourself or the Mindtree pool campus 2019 drive is here.
Also, apply for Infosys Off Campus Recruitment 2019
To apply for Mindtree Off Campus 2019 Drive: Click Here
**** Apply for Latest Off Campus Drives ****