Micron Job Openings 2020: B.E/B.TEch, and other Bachelors degree freshers can apply for the Micron freshers jobs now. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Engineering Trainee in Hyderabad. Micron inviting fresh applications from desired candidates for hiring Software Engineer Trainee vacancies. So, candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the Micron Technology, Inc jobs. The recruitment details are available in the below sections of this page. So, check the details and apply before the link and date expires.
Micron Job Openings for Freshers As Engineering Trainee in Hyderabad 2020
Job Description: Micron began in 1978 as a four-person semiconductor design company in the basement of a Boise, Idaho, dental office. Today, we are a global leader in the semiconductor industry with a track record of innovation that includes 40 years of industry firsts. Our more than 34,000 team members, in 17 different countries
Job Description: We are looking for Trained engineers in Semiconductor technologies like Verlig, Virtuso, etc
|Company Name||Micron Technology|
|Job Designation||Engineering Trainee/ Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, AP, IN|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Studies in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Similar from Top Engineering institutions
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Compensation available
How To Apply for Micron Job Openings in Hyderabad?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Micron Job Openings in Hyderabad using the following registration link.
You May Also Like To Apply: