Metricstream Openings for Freshers: Good news to 2019 batch BTech / BE / MCA freshers who are looking for a job. Metricstream is inviting applications for hiring Trainee Member Technical Staff for Bangalore location. So, candidates who are having the interest to participate in the drive through eLitmus can apply now. The off campus drive information is available in the below sections of this page.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Metricstream Off Campus Drive should apply before the last date i.e. 25th September, 2019. And, the drive will be conducted on 27th September, 2019 in Bangalore as per the eLitmus Job Advertisement.
Metricstream Job Openings for 2019 batch BTech/BE/MCA Freshers – Take Test Now
Company Profile: MetricStream is a market leader in quality and GRC and enterprise-wide solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and 2000 companies in sectors as diverse as pharmaceuticals, high-tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, health, manufacturing, etc. Also, MetricStream is expanding its CRM footprint in the mobile industry with a focus on hybrid builds (on Android and iOS). To achieve this goal, the organization seeks to improve its existing mobile team.
Job Description: Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
|Company Name||MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd|
|Job Designation||Trainee- Member Technical Staff|
|Salary||Rs.5,50,000/- per Annum|
|Job Category||Research & Development, Global Services, Mobile Apps & CORD|
|Education Requirements||2019 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent|
|Skills Required||C, SQL, PL / SQL, Java|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January, 2020|
- Graduation degree: BTech / BE / MCA
- Graduation Stream: CS/IT/ECE
- Year of passing graduation: 2019
- Percentage throughout the academics should be greater than 65%
- Good pH Score(eLitmus test)
Currently, the following roles are open
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starts at : 03rd September, 2019 (Tuesday), 4:00 PM, IST
- Ends at : 31st January, 2020 (Friday), 10:00 PM, IST
- Duration : 1 hour 50 minutes
How To Apply for Metricstream Openings for Freshers?
Eligible candidates can apply now for the upcoming off campus recruitment drive of Metricstream using the following link.
More details: Click Here
***** Apply for Latest Off Campus Drives *****