L&T Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020): Good News to young engineers who are pursuing their BE/BTech in Core Civil and Core Electrical Engineering. Larsen and Turbo is accepting applications from 2020 pass outs for Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020). So, candidates who are currently in their final year can now register for the L&T Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020) using the online applications process as mentioned in the below sections.
LT Construction, in the business of building landmarks, sponsors you to pursue MTech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build-India Scholarship scheme. The 24-month course that starts in July 2020 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in Project Management & Execution. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed into companies rolls.
L&T Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020) for BE/BTech Civil/EE
Note: Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed into companies rolls. So, check the advertisement below.
|Job Designation||Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020)|
|Stipend||RS.13,400 per month|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech Civil and Electrical|
|Last date of Online Application||31st December, 2019|
First Class Engineering Graduates in core Civil/core Electrical Engineering, who are expected to pass-out in 2020 from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with an academic aggregate of 65% above in BE / B.Tech. are eligible
L&T BIS 2020 Selection Process
- Online Written Test (Subject and Aptitude Tests) followed by an interview (conducted by IT Madras / Delhi, NIT Surathkal/ Trichy in coordination with L&T) for those who qualify our written test
- The final section is subject to Medical Fitness Test
For the 24-month course, L&T pays you a stipend of RS.13,400 per month. The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
- Last date of Online Application: 31st December, 2019
- Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download: 1st February, 2020
- Date of Online Written Test: 1st March, 2020
- Date of Interviews (Tentative): Last week of March 2020
- Issuance of Sponsorship Letters (Tentative): First Week of July 2020
How To Apply for L&T Build India Scholarship (BIS 2020)?
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the Lntecc official website. The registration process is as follows.
Log on to www.Lntecc.com –> Careers Page –> BIS Link –> Click Apply
After registration, shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Test.
More details & Advertisement Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: