KONE Elevator Jobs: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MSc freshers can apply now for KONE freshers jobs. In the latest recruitment notification, the company has announced job vacancies for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions. So, candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering Specialization can apply for KONE Elevator Jobs. The complete details regarding the KONE Recruitment Drives are available on this job post. So, check the Job Overview, KONE Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria and Last Date To Apply for the KONE Recruitment 2019-20.
KONE Elevator Jobs and Recruitment drives are scheduled for freshers and experienced candidates across India. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the latest job openings in KONE Elevator India Private Limited. B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MSc and other Degree freshers can utilize this job opportunity. As many Engineering Graduates dream about a job in a company like KONE, Job Engg always helps such people in finding the relevant Engineering Jobs. If you are searching for an entry level job in Engineering filed, then apply for numerous jobs available on the Job Engg Website now.
KONE Elevator Jobs (Graduate Engineer Trainee) | Apply Now
About Company: KONE is an international engineering and services company employing approximately 55,000 people in 60 countries around the world. The company was headquartered in Finland and it provides various local services for builders, developers, building owners, designers and architects in 1,000 offices in more than 50 countries. KONE Elevator India Private Limited is the subsidiary of its parent company KONE along with many other subsidiaries.
Currently, the company is inviting applications from freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee jobs. If you are searching for similar kind of jobs, then have a look at the below job overview.
|Hiring Company||KONE Elevator India Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Qualification||Any Engineering Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer position
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech -Power Electronics with minimum 7.0 CGPA
- 2018 and 2019 pass outs are eligible to apply
- Candidates should have a Full Time Degree
KONE Elevator Jobs Requirements
The job requirements will be based on the job type and functional area. So, we are posting only the basic requirements suitable for any job. The job requirements are as follows.
- All the applying candidates should have an excellent collaboration and communications skills in English
- Ability to exhibit skills in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work Independently under the superior guidance
- Excellent communication skills and Decision Making Skills
- Strong Subject knowledge on Academics
KONE Recruitment Process for Freshers
The recruitment process consists of following interview rounds and written tests.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Resolve incidents, service requests, or minor changes in a timely manner
- Document and share knowledge through KT sessions about troubleshooting, known errors, and frequently asked questions
- Participate in problem management and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Communicate with clients and end users in daily basis for details and resolution of tickets
- Work with the engineering design and engineering staff of the manufacturing processes to conduct corrective and preventative actions for continuous improvement
- Generate a complete failure analysis report
How To Apply for KONE Graduate Engineer Trainee?
As there are many job opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates, we update the last job openings in KONE on daily basis on this page. So, all interested candidates can check the relevant jobs matching their job profile.
Graduate Engineer Trainee @ Chennai: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: