Knorex Hiring BE/ B.Tech Freshers: Knorex Pte. Ltd is conducting recruitment drive for freshers for trainee vacancies. So, candidates who have completed their BE/ B.Tech (2017/2018/2019 Pass out) can apply for this Off Campus Recruitment Drive. This recruitment drive will be conducted across PAN India level. The complete details regarding the upcoming Knorex Pool Campus Drive are available in the below sections. Also, you can find the online application link to apply for the Knorex freshers recruitment drive from the below portions of this page.
Knorex Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For BE/ B.Tech (2017/2018/2019 Passout)
About Knorex: Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Knorex XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experiences that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement its offering.
Position Description: The Customer Success Specialist will serve as the primary contact for customers and users of our platform. Possessing strong capabilities in digital advertising and programmatic trading, you are responsible for overseeing the management and administrative aspects of advertising campaigns, thus you will need to coordinate well to ensure the timely delivery of the campaigns. You will also have to monitor the effectiveness and outcome of the advertising campaigns and report this to the respective team.
|Company Name||Knorex Ltd|
|Job Designation||Engineering Freshers|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE/ B.Tech (2017/2018/2019 passout)
Fresh Engineering/ MBA Graduates, 2018/19 passing batch will be preferred
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE/ B.Tech (2017/2018/2019 passout)
- Strong communication skills
- Problem – Solving and logical reasoning skills
- Fresh Engineering/ MBA Graduates, 2018 – 19 passing batch will be preferred
- Strong professional & personal ethics
- Passionate enough to achieve the set goals
- Good command of written and communication in English
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best practice
- Handles all enquiries, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to demand side platform (XPO Platform) and programmatic trading
- technical troubleshooting of issues related to standard, rich-media, mobile and video(VAST) creatives, Adgroups, tags, ad-serving, etc.
- technical troubleshooting of issues related to programmatic trading of digital advertising campaigns, across channels such as display, search, social, etc.
- Identify and propose the assigned advertising solution to client that can address their issues and challenges through the use of the platform
- Proactively provide technical consultation to the customers for both platform and managed campaigns (supported by internal account management team)
- Participate in customer on-boarding and conduct demo to help them to quickly get started on the platform and familiarize with it
- Participate in night shifts (permanent or roster basis) to support clients across the globe
- Ensure that customers and partners are able to derive maximum benefits and value out from using the platform to support their business growth and operation
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners
- Work with Product Development team to improve product based on customers’ feedback on the platform
- Provide product troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hired / newbie’s in the support tea
Online Application Link for Knorex Hiring BE/ B.Tech Freshers
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Knorex recruitment drive using the below link.
Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: