KIA Motors Recruitment 2019-2020: Good news for the people of Andhra Pradesh. KIA Motors APSSDC Recruitment Drive is scheduled now. So, candidates who have completed their diploma is relevant discipline can apply for the KIA Motors India Training cum Recruitment Drive. Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) is accepting registrations for screening and short listing of candidates. Selected candidates will be required to take a course at Penukonda & Anantapur.
The purpose of the KIA Motors APSSDC Recruitment is to enhance the basic technical skill in the diploma candidates by conducting course through APSSDC and to make them job ready in the automobile industry. On successful completion of the Course, candidates will be eligible to apply for interview for jobs with KIA Motors India Private Limited at Andhra Pradesh branches.
KIA Motors APSSDC Recruitment 2019-2020 | Registration Form | Andhra Pradesh
About company: Kia Motors India is a subsidary of KIA Motors. The company is headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s and it is the second-largest automobile manufacturer. The company has its major delivery unites in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Currently, the company is accepting registration for various job opportunities. So, candidates with diploma in any discipline can apply for this recruitment drive.
|Hiring Company||KIA Motors India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Entry Level Jobs|
|Job Location||Penukonda, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Should be a Diploma holder in any discipline (candidates awaiting results in 2019 are also eligible)
- Candidates should be in between 19 to 25 years old as on 1st June 2019
- Should be a Native Of Anantapur, kadapa, kurnool and chittoor districts only
- Priority will be given to Anantapur district Candidates
- Initial screening test of verifying qualification and other details will be done by APSSDC/KMI
- Candidates will be invited for online/offline exam
- Date, time and venue details will be communicated to the eligible candidate through registered email and mobile number
- Subject to assessment and qualification in the online/offline exam, the candidates will be considered for a five-day Basic Technical Course (BTC) program at Anantapuramu Polytechnic College and KMI facility in Penukonda. Batch size at each center is 20.
- At the end of training, APSSDC/KMI will assess and evaluate the trained candidates and shortlist them for an interview process at KMI which may include HR interview, psychology and medical tests.
- For shortlisted candidates, Aadhaar card will be primary document for nativity verification. If needed, candidates parents Aadhaar card may be verified as well.
- APSSDC or KIA Motors India (KMI) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to request further proof of being local and/or nativity of the candidate which may include – Passport/Voter ID/Ration card/Driving License or Residence certificate.
How To Apply for KIA Motors APSSDC Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive using the following registration link.