JP Morgan Jobs for Freshers: If you are looking for Software Engineer job openings in India, then apply for the JP Morgan Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore. The company has a lot of new openings for freshers and experience candidates to welcome into IT field. So, all the qualified candidates with eligibility as mentioned in the job advertisement can apply for the JP Morgan Jobs for Freshers now. Moreover, look into the eligibility, requirements and responsibilities of the job before applying for the recruitment.
When there are a lot of job opportunities for freshers, why are you waiting? apply to all the jobs and try your luck based on your eligibility criteria now. You can find the various job openings details using the links available in the below sections of this page. However, experience candidates can also get the job alerts of JP Morgan on this page.
JP Morgan Job Openings for Freshers 2020 | Bangalore
Company Profile: JP Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing solutions to the world’s largest corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $ 1.75 billion in philanthropic capital globally by 2023. JP Morgan India has many branches across India. Similarly, one can find many job opportunities with Jp Morgan.
At 14 technology centers around the world, JP Morgan has more than 40,000 technicians who design, build, and deploy all kinds of initiatives, from enterprise technology initiatives to large data and mobile data solutions, to innovations in the field. electronic payment, cyber security, machine learning and cloud development.
Job Description: As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC’s diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspects of software development.
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Job Designation||Software Engineering – Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore East, KA, IN|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE, BTech, Degree or equivalent experience
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore
- Strong java knowledge and software development experience with Java is a MUST
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical problem solving skills
- Technical support of online and batch COBOL, DB2, VSAM and JCL
- Quick understanding of applications and program logics for providing Level1 support
- knowledge and experience with other general purpose programming languages (like C#, C, C++, Go, etc ) would be a big plus
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Strong core JAVA experience is required
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
- Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
- Solid financial engineering background is desirable
Candidates selection will be based on the performance in the following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for JP Morgan Job Openings for Freshers?
Job Seekers with prescribed eligibility can apply for the JP Morgan Recruitment 2019 in India.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: