Job Mela in Srikakulam 2019-20: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) is organizing the APSSDC Job Mela in Srikakulam in December 2019 and upcoming month of January, 2020. So, All the diploma, Intermediate, degree, engineering qualified candidates can apply for the Job Mela in Srikakluam. The complete information of the Srikakulam Job Mela 2019-20 Through APSSDC is available in the below sections of this page. Also, job seekers can check the list of companies participating in the upcoming Job Mela 2019 and 2020.
10th failed or Pass, Intermediate, Diploma, degree (B.Sc, BA, B.Com, etc), BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA/MBA freshers can apply now. By participating in the upcoming Job Mela in Srikakluam, you can easily crack the job. APSSDC is providing excellent skill based training’s for young generation and unemployed youth in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, the new govt has taking right steps in providing 75% jobs for local people.
Job Mela in Srikakulam Through APSSDC – December 2019 JobsMela
If you who want to apply for the latest Job Mela 2019-20 in Srikakulam, then you should refer this page. You can also check your Eligibility Criteria, Salary details before applying or attending any private companies. Go through the below provided details to get an idea about the JobsMela. Srikakluam is one of the district in AP with most rural backdrop. Mainly degree and BTech passed outs from these areas looks for finding relevant jobs matching their Job Profile. Here we are going to discuss about all the details required to attend an Interview in a Job Fair.
Any unemployed candidate needs to know the eligibility criteria, requirements, responsibilities, documents to carry and other essential things to attend a JobsMela. So, you should know all these details regarding a company and basic things including resume creation. To attend an Interview, prepare a good resume, collect all your documents and certificates and you should have a formal appearance before the Interviewer.
JobsMela in Srikakluam – Things You Should Know!
Candidates are advised to gather following documents and details.
- Check your companies details like History, Reviews, Projects, Location and Management
- Prepare an Excellent Resume – It won’t take more than 30 minutes
- Gather Documents, Certificates and Photos
- You should have a good attire – Formals, Shoes, etc.
- Regularly check Job Portals for Latest Information about JobsMela
- After checking the participating companies in the APSSDC or other private Job Mela list, you can get an understanding about the list of companies.
- Check for the company names in Google and know about the working experiences of employees in sites like Quora, Glassdoor
Resume Preparation for JobsMela
- Resume is the first look of a Job Seeker in any Interview for an Interviewer. So, you should prepare a good resume by straightly focusing on your achievements, academic records, skills and hobbies.
- Don’t write in a Resume, what you don’t know
- 10th/Intermediate/Bachelor’s Degree certificates (1 Set of Copy)
- 2 Pass Port Size Photos
- Any Govt Id Proof (Original)
- Invitation Letter/Call Letter to the Venue (If required)
- Any Skill Certificates/ Training Certificates
- Never go for an Interview without formal attire (formal shirt and pant, Shoes must)
- Good appearance will give good impression
Refer Job Portals Daily
You may not get a job in your first Interview. However, you will gain some experience. So, refer to the Job Portals on daily basis and find your dream job and crack it.
How To Apply for Job Mela in Srikakulam 2019-20?
You can apply for Job Mela in Srikakulam 2020 in the following ways.
Check the below links one by one.
You May Also Like To Apply: