Informatica Recruitment 2019-20: Apply online for latest Informatica Careers using this page. The company is inviting applications from B.E, B.Tech, MCA, degree freshers for Software Engineer, Developer, Intern, Associate, Programmer jobs. If you are looking for the similar kind of jobs in IT filed, then apply directly by visiting the Informatica Careers portal or the links available in this post.
If you are searching for a Software Engineer or IT job, Informatica is one of the best place to work. The salary, allowances, benefits are good at Informatica when compared with other IT companies. Informatica Recruitment Drive is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc and MCA candidates across India. The eligibility criteria to attend the Informatica Recruitment is clearly made available in the official job advertisement. So, all the IT job seekers are advised to check the complete details and job overview before applying for the Informatica Job Openings.
Informatica Recruitment 2019-20 Latest Job Openings
Company Profile: Informatica is a software development company headquartered in California. The company core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. The company is now in a stage of generating 100 crores USD with more than 5000 employees world wide. Moreover, Informatica is one of the fastest growing software company in the world.
|Job Designation||Intern – Global Customer Support|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka IN|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Excellent academic record
- Candidates should not have any existing backlogs
- Excellent communications kills
- The role would encompass building analytics, recommendation, framework and identifying key analytics projects for Global Customer Support, focussed on Customer analytics. Responsibility cut across teams
- You will be working on data modeling and identifying patterns in Global Customer Support data
- Generating Models for classifications for Customer Success initiatives using Machine learning
- Generating taxonomy from customer case data using Natural Language Processor
- Building Natural Language processing platform, Data Lake for Customer data
- Derive insights from Structured, semi-structured and Unstructured data – Supervised and Unsupervised
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary
How To Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Informatica Recruitment 2019-20 and current job openings now. Below are the links to apply for latest drives.
Intern – Global Customer Support: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: