IHS Markit Recruitment 2019-20: If you are searching for latest job openings in Gurgaon, then apply for Associate Software Developer Jobs. The company is inviting applications from relevant Bachelor Degree holders for latest job openings in IHS Markit. IHS Markit is inviting applications from the fresh & recent passed puts. B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech & Degree freshers can apply now using the registration link. The online registration link is given below for the sake of candidates. Moreover, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 passed outs can apply using this link. As per the recruitment notification, the drive will be conducted in Gurgaon. So, freshers can use this opportunity to get an IT job.
Are you looking for latest recruitment drives? then, you must check this post. IHS Markit is recruiting freshers & Experienced candidates. The IT company IHS Markit is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019, 2018, 2017 pass outs can apply now. Moreover, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process is clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification.Also, this recruitment is for all major locations like Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Noida, etc.
IHS Markit Recruitment 2019 Drive for Freshers As Associate Software Engineers
Company Profile: IHS Markit Ltd is a London–based global information provider having 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The company has more than 50,000 customers in 140+ countries.
|Company Name||IHS Markit Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate I Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Information Technology|
|Education Requirements||Any Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with internal customers to establish policy for end user experience on all products or deliverables
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables to meet internal customer needs
- Anticipates product or deliverable release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Manages and responds to QA issues within Production teams
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured use cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Identify, record, document thoroughly
IHS Markit Recruitment Process
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the IHS Markit Recruitment 2019-20 using the following registration link.
Apply: Latest Fresher Job Alerts