Grid Logic Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: Grid Logic is inviting applications from freshers and candidates with 0 to 1 year of experience for entry level job opportunities. So, candidates whose fulfilling the eligibility criteria can of the Grid Logic can apply now for these jobs. The Grid Logic Off Campus drive meant for all the Engineering Graduates from the batch of 2018 and 2019. There are numerous job openings are available for freshers. The jobs are listed as follows.
- PHP Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer Trainee
- Java Developer
- Android Developer
- Core Java (J2SE) Developer
- Front End Developer
- Web Designer
- Technical Support Developer
- C/ C++ Developer
Grid Logic Software Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019-2020
All these job vacancies are available for both freshers (trained freshers) and experienced candidates. The complete details regarding the Grid Logic Recruitment Drive are given in the below sections of this page. So, check all these information and guidelines before applying for the Grid Logic latest job openings.
|Hiring Organization||Grid Logic Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Web Developer, Front End Developer, PHP Developer and more|
|Education Requirements||B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Also, you can check the eligibility criteria, job requirements, roles and responsibilities and how to apply for the Grid Logic Hyderabad job openings. So, we advise candidates to check all these details and apply accordingly. Currently, the company is recruiting freshers for Web Developer Jobs. If you are looking for latest jobs in Hyderabad?
then, you must check this post.
Grid Logic is recruiting freshers & Experienced candidates. The IT company is inviting applications from the B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019, 2018, 2017 pass outs can apply now. Moreover, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements. The requirements & the selection process
is clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Candidates must have excellent programming skills
- Academic percentage should be euql to or more than 60%
- Candidates should be passed outs from 2018 only
- Also, Candidates highest qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech or Degree
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge on programming concepts
- Able to work under the guidance of Team Lead
- Willing to relocate anywhere within India
- Should be able to communicate effectively with the Team members & Project Management
- Also, Able to handle the client calls
The selection process for the Grid Logic recruitment drive is as follows.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Face 2 Face Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Grid Logic Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Grid Logic freshers jobs & off campus drives using the following registration links.
Web Designer Jobs: Click Here
Front End Developer: Click Here
Test Engineer: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: