Google Off Campus Drive 2020: Good news for all the B.E/ B.Tech, MS degree or PhD Freshers candidates. Google India (Hyderabad, Bangalore) Off-Campus Drive 2020 is only to hire suitable, talented and skilled candidates for the Software Engineer role. So, all the eligible and interested candidates of 2020 Batch must apply for the latest Off Campus Drive 2020.
Google is now looking for Freshers those who are talented. 2020 batch passed out candidates are eligible for the Google Off Campus 2020. Therefore, all the freshers those who had completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS degree or PhD with good aggregated can start their online registration process. So, the Google Off Campus Drive 2020 will be a great opportunity for all the eligible freshers. In addition, you can get all the details regarding Google Off Campus 2020 Drive such as Eligibility Criteria, Job Requirements, Responsibilities, Recruitment Process, Interview Rounds, Document Required, Registration Process given in the beneath of this article.
Google Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers | Hyderabad, Bangalore
Job Description: Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
|Company Name||Google India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||MS degree or PhD|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Candidates should be a University Graduate (2020)
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows and/or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with
How To Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Google Off Campus Drive 2020 using the following online registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: