GKN Aerospace Jobs: GKN Aerospace is inviting applications from freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs. Candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply now. The complete details are available in the below portions of this post. Candidates with Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and other specialization can utilize this job opportunity. Selected candidates in the recruitment drive will have to work in the GKN Aerospace Offices across India.
GKN Aerospace Jobs are now available for 2019 Pass Outs at Bangalore location. Also, candidates should have an excellent knowledge in academics and the particular specialization. Freshers and Experienced candidates who are seeking for a job in GKN Aerospace can apply directly from here. The official registration link is made available for the sake of Engineering Job Aspirants.
GKN Aerospace Jobs for Freshers with B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
About Company: GKN is a British multinational automotive and aerospace component with headquarters in Redditch, Worcestershire. The company, formerly known as Guest, Keen and Nettlefolds, can trace its origins back to 1759 and the birth of the Industrial Revolution. The Indian Headquarters of GKN Aerospace Engine Systems India Pvt Limited is located at Bengaluru.
Currently, the company is hiring Engineering Graduates for Bengaluru location. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now using the below link. Moreover, candidates can get jobs related to other Engineering branches in India on this page. So, we (Job Engg) always advise candidates to have a look into this website regularly for more updates on GKN Aerospace India.
Let’s have a look at the GKN Aerospace Jobs Overview. You can check the details in the below table.
|Company Name||GKN Aerospace Engineering Systems India Pvt ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Education Qualification||Mechanical Engineering|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Year of Passing||2019 Pass Outs|
|Eligibility Criteria||Relevant Engineering Degree with Percentage|
- Communicate with different teams to understand the business requirements
- Also, Candidates should have a basic knowledge of software engineering (Development, testing and implementation)
- Strong capability in analytical problem solving
- Knowledge in DB management
- Basic understanding of CAD tools
GKN Aerospace Jobs Responsibilities
- Collect user requirements on the functionality of the tool
- Plan the required infrastructure and interact with engineering and informatics for planning and implementation
- Develop and / or maintain design, analysis and manufacturing tools
- Promote the use of the tool throughout the organization
- Follow GKN’s standard practices for tool development
- Strict compliance with GKN’s quality and safety policy
Candidates who like to apply for GKN Aerospace Jobs in India have to undergo the following selection process.
- Written Test
- Coding Test or Practical Exam (Questions on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and other related Engineering Fields)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Candidates with all the said above eligibility criteria can apply for GKN Aerospace Jobs in India. Apply now using the below registration link.
Application Link: Click Here