Genpact Hiring Freshers 2020: Genpact, Hyderabad is inviting applications from freshers for Customer Service and other entry level job openings. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the Genpact Recruitment 2020. Genpact India is recruiting freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Noida and other major cities in India. The complete details regarding the Genpact Freshers recruitment drive are available in the below sections of this page. So, freshers with prescribed eligibility can apply now for the Genpact Off-Campus Drive.
Genpact Hiring Freshers As Process Developer | Hyderabad
Company Profile: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. The company drives digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact designs, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, it connects every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Process Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- Meaningful work experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Relevant experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Good attention to detail
- You should respond to customer queries and concerns
- You should provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and call out product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Should be responsible to demonstrate capacity for critical thinking and analysis
- You should be responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
How To Apply (Genpact Hiring Freshers)?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Genpact Hyderabad job openings using the following link.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: