Flexera Off Campus Drive 2019-20: B.E/B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA Freshers in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field can apply for the current off campus recruitment drive 2020 of Flexera Software. The company has various job openings in IT sector like Software Developer, Software Engineer, Associate Quality Assurance, etc. If you are looking for similar kind of jobs, then apply for the Flexera Software Off Campus now.
Flexera Off Campus Drive 2020 for B.E/B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA Freshers
Before applying for the drive, let’s have a look into the overview of the Flexera Software Ltd recruitment details. If your profile matches the below details, then go ahead and apply for the off campus recruitment drive scheduled for Bangalore.
|Company Name||Flexera Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
MCA or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Knowledge in different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration testing is desirable
- Should have good knowledge in identifying & writing Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Sound knowledge of Defect Management Cycle
- Operating System knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus
- Good to have hands on experience with any programming language and/or any object-oriented programming knowledge
- Takes initiatives. Undertakes self and team’s activities
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of the Product: Acquire product/domain expertise which can help to deliver good quality product
- Comply with the QA process: The role requires the QA engineer to follow all the processes as part of our deliverables
- Team Coordination: Should be able to liaise with team members effectively
How To Apply for Flexera Off Campus 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Flexera Off Campus Drive using the following application link.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: