Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020: Candidates who are looking for latest pool campus drives has a good news. Fiserv India private limited is inviting applications from BE, BTech and any Bachelor’s Degree freshers for Software Development Engineering Jobs. So, candidates who are having excellent skills can apply for Fiserv Careers now. Moreover, candidates who would like to apply for the Fiserv Off Campus Drive can check the Eligibility Criteria, Job Requirements, Selection Process, etc on this page.
Fiserv India Pvt Ltd is conducting recruitment drive for freshers for trainee vacancies. So, candidates ho have completed their Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline can apply for the Fiserv Off Campus 2019. This recruitment drive will be conducted across PAN India level. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can attend the Fiserv Pool Campus Drive. The complete details regarding the upcoming Fiserv Pool Campus Drive are available in the below sections of this page.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Development Engineering, Trainee Jobs
Company Profile: Fiserv has been operating in India for nearly a decade, with global delivery centers in Delhi NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai that provide technology solutions to the financial world, including banks, credit unions, securities processing organizations, insurance companies support clients across the globe.
|Company Name||Fiserv India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Development Engineering, Trainee|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Software Development|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Any Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- A candidate will be declared eligible to participate in the recruitment drive If he/ she fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have pursued a B.E/B.Tech course of study recognized by the government of India.
- Good academic percentages throughout
- Candidates should have to fulfill the academic requirements and prescribed eligibility criteria in the job advertisement
- Willing to relocate to anywhere in India
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- Ability to handle the work Independently
- Complete the assigned tasks in time
- Understanding the software functional requirements
- Candidates should be able to understand the Business requirement specification documents (BRSD)
- And, able to understand the design documents and technical requirements
- Perform Unit Testing after completing the development work
- Create Test Cases If necessary and share with the project team members
Candidates who would like to apply for the Fiserv India Off Campus should have to undergo the following selection process.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview 1
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020?
B.E, B.Tech, Degree freshers can apply for the Fiserv Pool Campus Drive 2020 using the following registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
Apply: Latest Fresher Job Alerts