Whether you have a newborn, a young, a teenager, or a teenager, children can draw you to different places. And sometimes, it’s hard to keep up with everything.
Thankfully, there are no tools to help you survive each day in your journey as a parent. If you need help managing your family schedule or looking for children’s educational resources, here is our list of the best parenting apps of the year.
Whether you are adopting your first child or being a parent again, life with a child has its ups and downs. Between feeding, sleeping, diaper changes, and doctor appointments, you may need help to organize everything on your to-do list and keep your mind clean. FamiSafe parental control app is an excellent tool for managing your child’s sleep plan, feeding, medication, and doctor visits. You can also set reminders for your child’s next feeding and share this information with the babysitter or caregiver while you are away.
Ratings GPS tracker app
- Speed (5/5) – Setup was high-speed and moving in the app, and the website dashboard didn’t take any time at all.
- Theme – Both the app and the website’s dashboard are a clean interface with minimal distraction, so you don’t get caught up in too many options.
- Features (5/5) – The FamiSafe app does a lot. Parents have many management tools here, many of which can be very helpful.
- Overall, about the app – It’s a great app if you have a child who feels like he’s spending too much time on his phone or if you want to control what kind of content, they find again
- Many features of parental control tools
KEY features a family tracking app
- Easy setup
- Ability to store phone location for security purposes with its location tracking function.
- Ability to view web browsing history
- Uninstalling an app is generally not possible without parental consent.
- If you end up blocking access to certain apps, your child will have the ability to request access to certain apps from the end of them. When they send a request, this is a message dashboard where you can see those requests. Clicking on any given message takes you to a page where you can access the app they want to use. The application will also show how long they want to use it.
- Once you have granted access to the app within your stipulated time, you will be able to see the “cooperation” tag indicating that you have dealt with the request, and your child can now use the app. There are Allow and Reject buttons on this screen that unlock access or leave it blocked.
- If you want a view of what your child has done on their device, the Activity Report section shows you some information. You can see which apps they have been accessing and which phone locations they have spent time with and how much time between each activity. The report is also sorted by date if you want to view more days.
- With FamiSafe is one of the features we offer to filter the type of web content your child can view and browse. To manage this, you can open a web filter dashboard and enable toggles of tons of various topics like drugs, adult content, illegal content theft.
- Many of these are automatically modified to disable the toggles.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE AMAZON STORE APPLE STORE
Price of FamiSafe
FamiSafe offers you a three-day free trial that you can use to test all its features without restrictions. Once the free trial is over, you must select a specific subscription program to continue using it. All applications allow you to install FamiSafe on any number of devices.
The Monthly Plan is charged monthly at $ 9.99, while the Annual Plan costs $ 59.99 per year. There is also a quarterly plan that sets you $ 19.99 per quarter.
With FamiSafe, you can ensure your children’s safety from the madness of the Internet while keeping them exposed to new opportunities and new technology.
You may encounter a few spelling and program errors within the app, but the UI itself is attractive and usable. Developers are not native English speakers, and many app scripts may be translated into English by some of the translation company’s providers.
Besides, it works well and is reliable, and brings many useful features to the table. And while not the only parental app available there, it’s worth a try!
The good thing about FamiSafe is that parents can control what their children are doing on their phones, giving you peace of mind.
It also allows location tracking, so if your child is young, you can keep tabs on it too and from school and other places to know they are safe. If these are the tools you may find helpful, FamiSafe can work very well for you. It is available at an affordable price.