FactSet Recruitment 2020 for Freshers: Best Chance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Graduates! FactSet India Limited is conducting the recruitment for freshers in Hyderabad for the position of Software Engineer. So, B.E, B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA freshers can apply for the latest job openings in FactSet now. Interested candidates can grab the job opportunity through FactSet Recruitment 2020.
The last date to apply for FactSet Recruitment 2020 for Freshers is as soon as possible and before the link expires. So, we request you to apply on or before the last date. In this page, we have provided you the complete details regarding FactSet Recruitment 2020 including the FactSet Eligibility Criteria, FactSet Recruitment Process and other important details.
FactSet Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Software Engineer
Company Profile: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. If you are looking to join in FactSet, then apply for this job.
Job Description: The Analytics Infrastructure team is responsible for user facing products that are used by both FactSet’s internal and external clients to manage portfolio data as well as metadata associated with our Portfolio Analytics applications. In particular the Analytics Infrastructure – Parser team is responsible for parsing large data files and update the database with useful data for Portfolio management.
|Company Name||FactSet India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Highly talented persons with 0 to 2 years C++ experience to take on Software Engineer role
- 2017, 2018, 2019 passed outs can apply for this drive
- Proficient understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++11/14 standard is appreciated
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic understanding of one of the code versioning tools like Github, Perforce, etc.
How To Apply for FactSet Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the FactSet Recruitment 2020 using the following link.
Digital Advisor Dashboard – Software Engineer: Click Here To Apply
Software Engineer (Hyderabad): Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: