Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019: 2020 B.E, B.Tech graduates has a piece of good news! Deloitte India has commenced Graduate Recruitment 2020. Eligible candidates can apply now for the Deloitte Graduate Programme. You can find the complete details regarding the upcoming Deloitte Job Openings on this page. So, check all the information including Eligibility, Requirements and Last Date of Application before applying for the Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019-20. Also, you can get the previous placement papers of all IT companies to prepare for the upcoming Off Campus drives 2019-20.
Deloitte is one of the best IT company in the world. It has branches across various locations including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Noida, etc. Candidates who are looking to work as a Software Engineer, Deloitte is the excellent place to start their career. There are a wide range of job openings available in various verticals. So, you can find various entry level jobs in India. Let’s have a look into the latest deloitte openings for freshers in India.
Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019 – 2020 | Deloitte Openings for Freshers
Candidates who are looking for fresher jobs in 2019 has a piece of good news. In the latest recruitment notification, Deloitte has announced job openings for freshers and experienced candidates. The Online application to apply for the Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019 will be available here. Also, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of Deloitte Company. The company has new openings in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest job opportunities with Deloitte can apply for the current recruitment drive.
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Job Designation||Graduate Recruitment 2020|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree & Others|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Achieved or are currently on target for a 2.1 honours degree or higher
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- The ability to analyse and work through complex problems
- Flexibility, resilience and intellectual curiosity
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- The ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated leadership, creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change
- Some relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019 (Graduate Programme 2020) Application Link
The recruitment process for Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2019-20 includes following interview rounds.
- Written Test on C/C++ and Java
- Computer Based test (If necessary)
- Technical Interview
- Face to Face Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
The application link to apply for Deloitte Job Openings 2019 is available below. So, eligible candidates can apply for the Deloitte recruitment.