CRIS Recruitment via GATE 2019 Score: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is inviting applications from GATE qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Jobs. So, candidates with specific eligibility criteria can apply for the CRIS Recruitment now. Centre for Railway Information Systems intends to recruit 50 Assistant Software Engineers. Candidates selection would be based on the Score obtained in the GATE 2019 conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). So, all the interested and qualified candidates are advised to complete the registration process by 7th August, 2019.
CRIS Recruitment is now scheduled to hire the young talented Indian candidates. As we all know CRIS is an Autonomous Organization under the Indian Ministry of Railways. Moreover, CRIS develops and manages Software applications of the Indian Railways. The apps include Passenger Reservation System, Freight Operation Information System, Unreserved Ticketing System and others. CRIS possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure at its offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad.
CRIS Recruitment via GATE 2019
If you have a valid GATE score, then apply for the CRIS Recruitment 2019 from this page. Also, you can apply for the other recruitment in Centre for Railway Information Systems.
|Hiring Organization||CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)|
|Job Location||Chanakyapuri, New Delhi And Corresponding Branches|
|Age Limit||22 To 27 Years|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||7th August, 2019|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
- Applying candidates age should be in between 22 To 27 Years
- Also, Candidates should have a valid GATE 2019 Score along with the prescribed qualifications only are eligible to apply for the required positions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are requested to note: Candidates whose Normalized Marks are less than the Cut-off Marks appearing on the GATE – 2019 Score Card for their respective Category will not be eligible to apply.
- Moreover, Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth present in the 10th class/ Matriculation / Secondary School Examination Certificate will be accepted by CRIS for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified in the Cut Off Marks.
CRIS Recruitment 2019-2020 Selection Process
As said earlier, GATE Score is considered in selecting the candidates. Candidates with High All India Rank in GATE Exam has given more preference. In case of tie in Rank and date of birth also, candidate with higher marks/ percentage in the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the order of merit). Candidates will be considered in this order of merit only.
Moreover, Shortlisted candidates would have to pass the medical test as per the rules mentioned in CRIS. Also, The selected candidates have to sign a service agreement of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Only) in case of dropping from job before 3 years of service.
CRIS ASE Jobs 2019 Important Dates
Opening Date for Receiving Online Registration: 8th July, 2019
Last date of closing Online registration: 7th August, 2019
Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) (Step-III) 09.08.2019 up to 11:45 PM
Online Application Link for CRIS Jobs
Candidates with above said eligibility criteria can apply for the CSIR ASE Jobs before the last date to apply.
CRIS Notification: Click Here
CRIS Recruitment of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) through GATE 2019: Click Here
Also, visit the PSU Jobs page for more Engineering Jobs Via GATE.