Are you wondering about how to get a grip over Angular 2-11 features? Then you can just enroll yourself into Angular JS Training Online and become a skilled Angular developer. Through this course, you will get the chance to learn the features of Angular JS Framework and its significance and role in developing any web application. MVC-based UI apps, single-page application development, etc. But before we delve into the course details, let’s have a look at what Angular JS is.
Click TechSmarti for getting information on many smart techlogies
What is Angular JS?
Why do you need to learn Angular JS Training Course?
Angular is an incredibly versatile, battle-hardened, and powerful application framework from Google. This framework helps developers build high and sophisticated performing web, mobile, and desktop applications. It offers an unparalleled experience to developers. This is why Angular has now become the most widely utilized and most popular framework across different industries in the market.
As Angular has been adopted by big companies like IBM, Walmart, YouTube, and many more, so getting a scope to learn Angular JS Training course can help by increasing the job opportunities and prospects for career advancement.
Overview of Angular JS Online Course
The online course will help to learn:
- Typescript, Pipes, Directives, HTTP, Forms, Routing, and more
- The process to create testable and maintainable single-page-applications
- Get hands-on end-to-end developmental cycle through training
What does the Course provide?
After you sign up for the course, you will get a lot of benefits like:
- 24 hours live instructor-led sessions
- Learning process through hands-on exercises
- Practice with MCQs and Assignments
- Hands-on live projects to build up real-world skills
- Learning process from Fundamentals – Advanced
- Professional review on codes
Practical Skills Developed
The Angular 11 course has been thoughtfully developed to prepare you to take on major positions in top tech firms as a talented developer. You will be able to do the following after the course:
- Develop Angular application applying TypeScript
- Create components like CLI manually
- Create larger pages by modularizing monolithic UI into smaller components
- Using VC code and Chrome to debug Angular Applications, and many more
Who can attend this Course?
As this is an introductory online course so it is well suited for:
- Novices or professionals looking to build scalable single-page apps.
- Candidates aspiring for a front-end Web App development career
- Professionals/novices looking to utilize client-side web development for web applications.
Below are the prerequisites for the course:
- Basic knowledge on HTML & CSS
As that you have now acquired every detail of the Angular JS Course, so what are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity and get yourself enrolled in the course to build in Angular skills and capitalize on your job prospects in large enterprises.