Colortokens Off Campus Drive 2019-20: Good news to candidates who are looking for jobs on NodeJS Development. Colortokens is conducting an Online Test jointly with mymapit. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the Colortokens Off Campus now. The complete details and instructions regarding the NodeJS Developer Test for ColorToken are available on this page. Eligible candidates can apply and take the Online test using the link below.
If you are a person who would like to grow up your career as an Software Developer in any IT company, then apply for the Colortokens Off Campus 2019 Drive. BE/B.TECH, MSc, MCA Freshers can apply to this recruitment drive and take the Online test.
Colortokens Off Campus Drive 2019 for for BE/B.TECH, MSc, MCA Freshers
Company Profile: With customers and partners worldwide, ColorTokens is headquartered in Santa Clara (Silicon Valley), CA, USA with a major center of development and sales in Bengaluru, India. ColorTokens’ core team brings deep and innovative industry experience from brands such as Cisco, Juniper, VMware, Microsoft, and Zscaler in domain areas including cybersecurity, networking, and infrastructure.
|Company Name||Colortokens India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||NodeJS Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Online Test Start On||01st November 2019, 09:00 AM, IST|
|Online Test Ends On||30th November 2019, 11:00 PM, IST|
- Candidate should have at least 2+ years industry experience in Node.JS, Angular
- Should have expertise in Data Structures and algorithms
- Must be familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Candidate should have understanding fundamental design principles behind building long term scalable applications
- Execute on assigned deliverables
- Online Test through Mapit
- Technical Round with Lead/Architect
- HR Round
How To Apply for Colortokens Off Campus Drive ?
BE/B.TECH/MSc/MCA candidates with relevant experience on Node JS can apply for the Live Test. The link to apply for NodeJS Developer Test for ColorToken is as follows.